How the do Xper points work?

I've answered 39 questions, asked two and had one removed... how do I only have 11? Considering that it takes many hundreds to ask the questions I want to or to add polls that kind or renders this website a little bit dumb, no?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Points need time to calculate- like 48 hours or so. I think a question getting removed only takes away 5 points - so you should have like err...maybe 100 and something once everything is totaled

• You also get points for logging in everyday...

and lose points for not logging in...

• Sometimes it takes a day or two for the points to add in. You get three points per question.

What Guys Said 2

• Points calculate every 2-3 days, so give it some time and just answer questions or ask em to get points faster. Getting to lvl 3 should only take an hour of answering questions.

• Xper points are calculated daily and sometimes it may take 24-48 hours to appear on your account. You get 2 points per day just by logging on, one point per question asked, 3 per question answered, 10 per best answer. And 3 points will be deducted if an answer/question is removed.