Would you ever date someone you meet on GAG?

Since online dating has increased exponentially in the last ten years, I was just wondering if you'd ever start dating somone you met on GAG.

Please leave comments too! Thx

• Are you crazy? No, no, no!!!
  • I'm iffy about dating anyone I meet online. It kinda scares me.
  • I'd have to give it an awful lot of thought, so maybe.
  • If I took the time to get to know him/her via IM and e-mail, sure, why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, I think you can actually get to know someone on GAG better than on almost any dating site. When people make dating profiles, they try to sell themselves. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it is just the name of the game. But here you see what kind of questions people ask, what kind of answers they give. I think this gives a much better picture of who someone really is.

What Guys Said 9

• Sure, why not? There are lots of cute girls here on GAG. Now if only they would put in their city/state/geographical information so we know who to flirt with who is local? Millions of people are doing online dating, so there's no reason why I wouldn't go out with a girl that I thought we hit it off via chat. In fact, I have lots of crushes on girls here on GAG, but they are mostly far away from where I live, so I don't flirt with them. There's a girl in the offline world I'm flirting with right now, but if she weren't there, and I found a GAG girl close to me, I'd ask her out if I thought there was a connection.

• Very good point! Take note ladies :-)

• Oh for sure, they are making my job much harder than needed! Ladies, if you just post your city/state (we can hold off on home address for now), you wouldn't have to be posting so many questions, you could actually be asked out by now. Amen sister, preach the word!

• Glad I could help the cause, lol!

• I mean I wouldn't be against it , but I'm a very picky person and I haven't found a woman on here who attracts my attention so far yet.

• Well, all of the girls I've been talking to here have been from countries that are thousands of miles from me. It's not often that I stumble upon someone else from Guam on GAG. Even the one person that I found moved to the U.S. a year ago. So even if I wanted to it wouldn't work.

• Yeppity yep

• I'm actually dating someone I met on here, but we became friends first for awhile

• I'd consider it. But definitely not now, considering how I'm already trying to date a girl in real life.

• I wish I can lol but I am from Bulgaria.

• It's my understanding that the people on GAG are all over the world, so maybe you could :-)

• sure why not? I'd be fully open to it

• only you hot stuff

• Cheeky! I love Brit boys :-)

• :) where are you from? is that you in your display pic?

• No, cutie. I took the photo. You recognize where it was taken, no doubt? Sorry, I'm in the States (with a southern accent). But, I love traveling to UK ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't be opposed to it, I've dated someone who I've met online before.

• no, I don't talk to anyone on here

• yes but I need a lot of time to trust u, would you be patient

• As much as I love the ladies, I'd be very unsure of dating someone 14 years younger than myself. But, I think most people would understand the concept of taking time to get to know them, whether in person or online.

• Yes, It would be interesting.. ^_^