Do you feel as though you are becoming addicted to GaG?

I'm beginning to feel like I AM! I can't help but wake in the morning and check my account,or just participate in general.And then sometimes I log on multiple times throughout the day.How many times are you on a day or a week?

0|1
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because of me, isn't it?

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I work from home on the computer all day long. It is easy to be active on here for me. At times though, I need to take a breather. I think when I hit 10,000 XPER I'll take a vacation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a little. When I look at how many points I have earned in the last week, I try to make that number higher and higher. So, maybe I am getting addicted.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. There's hardly enough good material nor good people on here anymore. It just ain't what it used to be :\

1|0
    0|0
  • Not so much an addiction, more of a habit for me.

But it's gradually self-correcting. I'm becoming disillusioned by the repetitive topics.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am kinda doing that now...

I log on multiple times when I have a day off. Like today...

1|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to The GAG Community.

Generally everyone here is practically addicted, I'm so close in the top 20 for guys.

1|1
    0|0
    • hahahah...thats awesome!Is your main goal to make it to the very top?:)

• Show All
    • You just gotta keep answering questions!Its not impossible.:)

• the Nazis f*** with me, Twats always reporting me, Trolls blocking me I mean these guys have like 1000's more answered than I.

• It was at one point. I'd check it frequently when I could, but not so much now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually I am addicted because I'm everyday but that's because I want the amazon card so I'm answering questions left and right and also I'm talking to my girlfriend that I met on here as well

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I am getting addicted, but it's better than my old addiction which was smoking pot 24/7.

1|0
    0|0
  • At the moment I go on a lot as I have nothing else to do - so it just fills up time. But if I was to find my self getting addicted to it then I would have to delete my account. I am already to addicted to Facebook so I don't need another.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I was like that but I am not so addicted as I was 9 months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I became addicted a LONG time ago :/

0|0
    0|0