How often do you report inappropriate comments or trolls to GAG?

Or what about when questions are posted in the wrong category,do you report it? Do you participate that much in the site? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I just report if a question/answer is obviously inappropriate or disrespectful. Wrong category reporting, not so much.

• You mad downvoters?

• hey it wasn't me! lol

• I upvotedd you because the same things people complain about here,are the same things they fail to report.So what's the point of complaning anyway? :/

What Guys Said 8

• Never. I either ignore them, or try to deal with them in a calm, peaceful manner. If they continue to be inappropriate, I block them.

• Never

Gag wouldn't be the same without the occasional troll. I mean what would we do without the hourly penis size questions? LOL

• Hahaaha...i mean the Penis size questions can be bothersome,but I've never repoted them.If someone IS showing their penis in a profile pic,then I will report it...unless they look like Ryan Renolds.

• Never.

• I don't report anything. I take care of it. =P

• Just like chuck norris.

• Never

• You sound like a snitch. I don't participate, all the people that blocked me & Nazis know that.

• Posted in wrong category, I do, because the question is only temporarily deleted. Admin move it to the right section. (The exception being "Do you think I look hot?" questions, which are not allowed in the main site. The user should create a "Reality Check" if they want opinions on their looks.)

For inappropriate comments, I do not report them.

Trolls, I do.

• Honestly, I think the problem with GAG today is that everything is viewed as a "troll". Why would you report something that is put in the wrong category? Is it that much of an inconvienence to you? What about if someone disagrees with you on something because that's not what they believe is the right answer, or maybe it's- political or religiously different from what you believe in. This site is out of control with moderation lately. Everything is reported, everything is censored and I watch usernames get erased like nothing for it. Plus there are moderators here who aren't even old enough to drive motor vehicles legally.

• PS- Godforbid you say something funny or try and lighten a situation with humor. That's not appropriate here either apparently and is "trolling".

• I'm done with my input,but have a good day.

• I've got a life actually and don't spend my whole day here.

What Girls Said 5

• We ask that you always report questions, answers, comments, etc. that don't fall within the guidelines - that's the best way to help us maintain an enjoyable and helpful community. And keep in mind - when you click on "Report" next to a post, you remain anonymous (meaning that the member will not know it was you who reported). Please don't consider it "sneaky" or "snitching" - it's just a great way to contribute to a safe and valuable online community. :)

• Not very often. I don't report if someone posts in the wrong forum. But if they start calling me names unneccessarily , then yes, I will.

I did have someone report me JUST because I disagreed with them. So mature. lol

• never have.

• No, I really don't care.. Perhaps, it's a simple mistake they've made..

• Wrong Category is just an example...what about for other things?

• No, I don't partake in GAG as much. I just ask/answer questions.. That's it.

The thing is about GAG is that people are very sensitive and they take offensive easily on answers that were meant to be taken light heartedly.

Now, I don't know about the down votes and up votes.. I rarely down/up vote anyone on here. I don't do any reporting unless it was sexually offensive and racist *with a few exceptions.

• I only report it if I got pissed off