People on GirlsAskGuys...What if you could send people who are anonymous messages?

Send people who are anonymous messages? Like if you or the question asker is anonymous. Do you think it would be a good idea? But in their inbox it still says anonymous and you can tell that person who you are if you wanted too. And also anything you would add or take away from this?

• Yes, Great idea
  • No, This is stupid
  • It could be a good idea
  • Other Explain
  • I don't know I just want to vote

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a different idea...but sometimes the cloak of anonymity can lead to posts and messages that are inappropriate, offensive, or unnecessary, and anonymous messaging may amplify this. Thanks for the input - we'll look into it!

What Girls Said 2

• why would you want to message them. they clearly don't want it. that's why they are anonymous in the first place

• Maybe you want to tell them something that you don't really want to say on the question and they have no anonymous answers

• I actually like the idea, it protects peoples privacy and gives them the option to continue the conversation or not.

Maybe they could make a option for you to check if you would like to receive messages or not if you are a anonymous asker

• Yes, see you see where I'm going with this idea :)

What Guys Said 4

• It would be just another way for anonymous people to hide behind that and be tools harassing people.

• I'd be full of trolling.

• They could still block you though

• Im to blunt/trollish for most here, I get answers deleting by Nazi Moderators just about everyday if not every other.

• Oh ok...truth hurts

• Nope... What's the point, so you can harass people when they say stuff you don't want to hear.

• It would mostly be used to send insults.

• They could still block you though