Do you think it's time they made a GAG android app?

Do you think its time they made a GAG android app?

• Yes I would love it
  • No I don't care
  • Dont have an android/droid

Most Helpful Guy

• I have an Andriod phone and would use an app should GAG make one. The site is a bit hard to use on a mobile browser. As most of the time I used my laptop, it is no big deal, but if someone needs an update while I'm on the road, best to answer their question through an app should it be made available.

What Girls Said 4

• You should be able to access GirlsAskGuys.com via the browser on your smart phone. If you have any problems, please contact us and let us know exactly what happens, and send a screen shot if possible. This will help us improve the site for your mobile!

• Dont have any problems with the browser its just it would be nice to havr an app.scrolling gets kinda annoying after awhile lol

• Gotcha - thanks for the input.

• For me, and I've contacted before, this site lags my iPhone keyboard majorly. It only seems to be on this site and only after my OS5 update. So I'm not sure which one is causing the issue.

• I would totally use it if they actually decide to make one

Either an app or a mobile version of the site would be nice to have

• No because I have a bb:)

• yes!

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, I'd use it definitely.

This site is slower for me for some reason. Not sure if I'm the only one, but on my Iphone the keyboard lags like a mofo on this site only.

Either an app or at least a mobile version of the website would be great.

• That usually happens with phones that dnt have keyboards not just iphones..ur best option would be either get a diffrent phone or get a better keyboard app

• But it's only on this site.

And no way to the getting a new phone lol. I don't need this site that bad.

• man f*** android

• If you need it that badly learn Java and put it together yourself. =P