Is it true that GaG admins can delete your profile without warning?

Some people on here have mentioned this,but I'm not sure... :/

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, they do give warnings:

"You have been reported for posting offensive questions and answers. Please take careful consideration into your communication with our users. We strive to keep the site useful, valuable, safe, and enjoyable for all. Failure to comply with our mission could result in removal of your account.

Likewise, if you see other offensive posts, please report them. We encourage you to report the post, rather than respond to the user.

Thanks for your understanding.

LondonPrincess

GirlsAskGuys Admin "

What Guys Said 4

• they would only delete it if you disobey the rules and terms of this site. They would actually band you from using this site. So watch what you post

• Im surprised I havnt been executed by the Nazis yet :D

• This happened to me a little over a year ago, but they explained that it was accidental.

• Pretty sure they can. They don't seem to mind deleting anything else.

What Girls Said 5

• No, of course not! :) Obviously it's to our benefit to have as many helpful and genuine people on GirlsAskGuys as possible - this makes us a better and more reliable site! We absolutely give warnings (usually multiple) before cancelling an account, so you do not have to worry about being removed unexpectedly. :)

• Depends, they usually send a warning before hand (just as EngineeringStudent said).

but if you're on a rampage leaving comments or posting questions that are offensive/go against the tens/conditions of the site they probably will just delete it.

They obviously would need a really good reason though.. (:

• Yeah. That's why there's a "2" in my username.:P

• GaG admins are just so full of themselves.

• yeah, happens a lot