Do you actually listen to the advice you get on GAG?

I ask a lot of questions on here anonymously. I know EVERY guy is different in their preferences to girls and girls for guys. ect... but it just boost my self confidence when I get answers I want to hear. I'll half way listen to some of the answers [[[ example... Question: This guy smiles and stares at me is he into me? Answer: Yes. He is madly in love with you.]]] I'll start to believe it (not that lame of a question tho but along those lines.)

Is anyone else like that ever? sometimes= yes

• Yes
  • No
not you're own advice advice people give you in your questions lol like when all these girls are like am I pregnant? do you believe everything that the answers say if answers are consistant

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Most of the time, no.

But that's because I rarely ever ask for advice. But I will take any I get into consideration.

A lot of people on here already have their mind made up when they post the question and refuse I accept otherwise, regardless of how logical your argument is.

• Hell yeah. I ask questions because I expect them to get answered. Me not using that advice is like slapping the people, that took the time out to help me with something, in the face. I sure as heck wouldn't want my time and knowledge waisted on someone who doesn't use it.

• After some hesitation, yes, I do.

• When I'm given it, just a few here and there. Other than that, not much-if at al.

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes in the questions I've asked I can now see how I wrote them to get the answer I wanted. Not so much purposely but I was just in that state of mind. I have learned throughout the time I've been on here though that there are some people who are right on the dot about their advice. Often I already no the answer but I don't want to be right or I need reassurance. I do think hearing others opinions are helpful especially since they are people I don't know so there isn't as much bias and worries about hurting my feelings.

• Yes, if it seems accurate but if its some kind of trolling then of course not. Sometimes people anwer unaccuratly on here so I don't really take to heart all the answers I get. I guess I would say just use common sense.

• Yeah, to some personal questions that I ask...

• Yes. Sometimes its right like when my toilet was clogged.

Other times it seems wrong

• Whats that mean?

• Yep...