Why are you on GaG?

Why are you honestly on this website & how many times a day/week/month, etc do you visit this website. And be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• To wisecrack. The question would be when am I NOT here? Rarely.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm here because I'm a genius trapped inside the brain of a dullard. I'm here on Tuesdays right before my beating.

• 1) I'm shy and I didn't know if girls like that or not and 2) because I've had bad experiences and wasn't ready to give up on finding love quite yet.

• To be more familiar with how other people (mostly my age) spend their time. Plus, to learn from other people's questions and answers. To help others from what I know. And just to pass the time when I got nothing to do.

• I'm here because I'm a very curious person. I love asking questions and getting peoples opinions on them. Anything I've ever been curious about I ask it.

I also like helping people, and the friends I've made hr are awesome too.

• Being that I'm in the Top 20 guys, I'm here to give advice, Troll or enlighten people on a daily baisis until I ship off for BCT.

• i wanted to know an answer to my question and when I found out you can win things I decided to stay. I'm on every day because I talk to my girlfriend

• I joined this website because it looked entertaining, and entertaining it is. The Amazon gift cards kind of sucked me in.

• Lol heard of the bribery policy?

• Yeah, it works, haha. But I don't know how often I'll come around after I get my next one, I have a full time job that pays the bills and allows me to afford whatever I want now.

• I've been here three years now, and a lot has changed. Honestly, I don't have a clue anymore. I do so need a break.

• trying to figure out girls.. like why they are the way they are and maybe help one out or help some guys with the same problem curses etc that I have based on observation I notice about girls

also I typed in a search engine "why don't girls ask guys out?" and it brought me here

also read guestions other guys posted on girls that helped me get my questions answered and a lot of them made me dissapointed on the way girls are

and a lot of girls posting questions help let me see what girls minds are like ...sorta

What Girls Said 4

• I first got here when I needed advice, but I barely ask any anymore cause some people on here are completely immature and their answers are not well "thought". But now I am on here to give my own advice from my own experience and also cause when I'm bored I have nothing to do =p. Since school started I barely go on here, maybe 3 times a week I sign on.

• I don't even know how I stumbled upon this site. I just check it whenever I check my other sites. Kind of like a routine.

• I get bored easily.

• I found this place cause I was seeking advice and stayed because it's a good way to waste some time