What are you saving up Xpers for?

I'm saving up for another Amazon card I got my first one on Sunday and I used it already and I'm getting what I order tomorrow. So what are you saving up for?

Updates:
I bet most of you are saving up for the Amazon card

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• me too. I want another amazon card

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Amazon Gift Card! woooh! I almost have enough points to get my first one! I already have what I'm getting picked out and I'm so excited :) lol I shouldn't be this excited though... ps go Colts!

0|0
    0|0
    • So your a Colts fan?

• Show All
    • they won't trade him they'll look like the bad guys. it seems to me they're trying to force him to announce he's leaving so they can retain a large part of the fan base's support as they draft andrew luck as the future to rebuild.

• but they still need a backup. They will keep Manning until he retires and Luck will play a few games so he will get the experience and then when Manning retires then Luck will be able to start, but they will leave Luck as a backup right now.

• Another Amazon card...which I should of gotten by now but they just had to bump it up to 4000xper instead of 3000.:( I'm pretty close though so it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • A death-ray.

0|1
    0|0
  • I donated all my points to the charity. Never redeemed them for anything else, so I'll probably let them sit until GAG admins introduce something similar. *shrugs*

0|0
    0|0
  • Saving up for my next Amazon card

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• i just used mine on an amazon card and got two books

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup same here, though the shirt is oh so tempting haha

0|0
    0|0