Ever wonder what a G.A.G user looks like?

I also wonder why people use fake pictures (especially girls) for their profile, I understand that you don't want somebody to know what you look like, but its weird that they pretend to be someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think using an a picture that is not misleading such as anonymous picture, or a non-identifying picture (such as mine) is fine. BUT using a picture that misleads people to think you look like someone that you are not is wrong.

For the record my profile pic is actually of me, just not my face :)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't put my picture up as I don't feel I need to

plus I don't really take pictures of myself

If you understand Rorschach

you understand me

• Actually sometimes I do want to know how those people really look like..

..but after the second thought - I rather not know it.. because my gut tells me if those people hide from others how they look like it's almost definitely because there's nothing good to see!

• Always wanted to pop up a picture but couldn't bring myself to do it in the end...

And so explains Cornelius there, although I wish I had his moustache =(

• That's right. I'm not really Raphael, I'm actually Shredder. Muawhahaha *cough cough*

• Sure I am curious..and most of them will let me see them..eventually..there's a few though...are you listening Kyra? lol...there have been several that have posted a pic just long enough for me to view them and then they take it right back down..eh...keeps things interesting?

• ok OK I admit I am not stewie :P

• Most likely there either ugly or don't want attention but its usually the 1st scenario.

• I have to avoid potential female stalkers lol.

• No. Used to.

What Girls Said 8

• I know what you're thinking "no way! goflip is totally NOT a dog."

but I swear, I so totally am a bitch :) a flllluuuufffffy one!

• No, not really - I don't particularly care.

And meh - people use fake pictures all the time, I don't get why - but they do. :/

• Honestly, my picture looks kinda like me. It's like me in anime instead of my normal self. So I'm not covering myself up really.

• So...do we ever get to see you? O:O

• Haha maybe if I actually get a cord to plug my camera up to my computer since all I have are super old pictures that don't really look like me anymore lol

• i don't like putting my pic up on this kind of site. this isn't Facebook or twitter with my friends ya know? I don't really *wonder* what other people look like, but I just kind of give people images in my head of what I think they look like lol

im clearly not rihanna lol. my first profile pic was of a video model named tae heckard but I changed it because she's not super mainstream and several people thought it was me and I got tired of having to explain it wasnt

• I use picture quotes mostly but I don't like people pointing out my flaws but I decided to put my picture up so I don't look like a hypocrite telling this guy on here that he should leave his pic up and say f*** it to everyone else that makes fun of him

• omg sorry for the downvote XD yesterday you blocked me and I just clicked cause I thought I was still blocked hah sowee

• I blocked you because I thought you were being a negative Nancy on my question. I hate when people get on the post and make it uninteresting with off topic negative feedback

• yeah sorry I was feeling verry low

• fineeeeee...stop talking about me without using my name people. I'll admit it,i'm not an Asian model whose photo is famous all around the world,but that's no reason to make questions about me!

• They think they're ugly or want to pretend they're pretty(ier) online. Mine is real!

• yupp