Why is this site so sexist?

In the reality check, why is it that only girls are "Do I have style?" and only guys are "Do I have the right approach?" Are you saying that only girls should care how they look and only guys should approach? Isn't that promoting gender stereotypes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know it was set like that. It doesn't suprise me though .

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. Sexism is rampant on this website. It's kinda ridiculous and can make it hard to get real answers since there's clearly bias from each side due to sexist beliefs.

• I was wondering why too.

• maybe because some people are sexist? don't know really.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah I don't know why but I feel that even the design of this site is sexist to. I am getting sick of this site a bit and am thinking of deleting my account. I feel this site is sexist towards men.

• It is but unfortunately there wasn't much thought put into it.

• Isn't doing the opposite denying reality?

• this is probably the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. sexist is being prejudice towards one sex. your acting as if this site is one human being "are you saying that " ... you must be f***ing retarded dude.

• Your trolling aside, if you used your brain, it means that the decision to set the site up that way is sexist. Or are you saying the site was born from a mommy and daddy site out of the internet? ..you must be f***ing retarded d00d.

• your the naive idiot that never got pass the birds and the bees understanding of girls and boys. "omg the site is sexist because girls keep asking how they look and guys wanna know how to hit on girls! ;( ;( "

• Yawn.