How often you visit unanswered questions?

How often you visit unanswered questions?

1|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. :p Well I never click 'unanswered questions' on the Answer bar. I only answer questions I feel are interesting or that I can give advice on.:)

There's usually a reason they're not answered. Usually because they don't make sense (which I will not be bothered to decipher) or that they're too complicated that not many people can give insight on.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• Every now and then :)

1|2
    0|0
  • i don't know, I've only just joined:)

0|2
    0|0
  • Never. Sometimes they are unanswered for a reason.

1|1
    1|1
  • Every so often when I'm bored or just looking for good questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever looked at them lol

0|1
    1|0
  • everyonce ina while but most the time there unanswered cause they are stupid and boringg...

0|1
    1|1
  • From time to time

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I do check it out fairly regularly. If they need an answer, I'll give them one. As long as it isn't one massive paragraph that the person didn't hit the "enter" button once in a while, I'll give 'em a chance.

0|2
    0|0
  • Rarely. I figure that if they are still unanswered, then either nobody knows the answer, or they are just boring, or stupid.

0|2
    0|0
  • often. imagine yourself asking a question and receiving no response. I wouldn't want that.

MC

0|1
    0|0
  • I always go there first. They are usually the most interesting, If there is a dumb question, I'll usually answer it to get it off the list. Most importantly, the question is usually brand new and the person is online to read the answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just a few min ago, I'm just not in the mood to read everything to answer that damn question.

0|2
    0|0