Do you feel like people here are patronizing?

or condescending? that's the vibe I get. seems like they are talking to people as if they are stupid and they know their whole life already...

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of them are, some of them aren't.

Remember, people that come on here that ask for advice are generally doing so because they HAVE NOT been successful in love in the past. Sometimes that just means they need to be humble long enough to listen to good advice and try it out, instead of getting defensive and try to defend their failed behavior. It works both ways.

• you are one of them. I read your article.. talking like an "expert" on shy girls.

• Once again, when you contribute something to the conversation, you'll have a leg to stand on. Posting a question anonymously and attacking other people will get you little respect or following. See you around! I'm done here.

• i did contribute to the conversation. I am telling you to stop being a patronizing dipsh*t. you have no credentials and you actually weaken these girls by viewing them as retards. stop spreading your ignorance when PROFESSIONALS have already wrote 10 times better advice 20 years ago.

What Girls Said 3

• Rarely. Once in a while I will come across someone like that but not usually. I let it go because they don't know anything about me. I don't need their approval.

• No. Honest. More people need to face reality rather than have someone sugar coat everything for them

• uhh, how can you even begin to say you know what someones "reality" is..

• yea but not often...happened to me like 2 times some people are just nuts. it is the internet so no surprise.

What Guys Said 3

• I tend to offend people with my direct and sometimes over the top response. especially the prudie types. That said, when one posts a Q here, those answering have to go at it often with limited info. It is the internet, not a session with a therapist. what the f*** do you expect? just sayin'

• Whatever.

• Let me ask you a question, do YOU feel like people on here are patronizing?

• *waits to see who gets it

• dude.. your so retarded its amazing. You think I'm missing something when anyone with a drop of sense can see otherwise. You making girls dry because your so pathetic is quite funny to us guys who actually get laid. Why the hell do you answer so many questions and have an "expert" title when you're anything but? Don't you think THATS ironic? Bahahaha nice guys pretending to be experts cause they can't get laid.. gotta love it.

• *sigh, it CLEARLY went over your head. I'd try to further explain it to you, but I'm not confident I can dumb it down that far for you. Its always funny when some dumbf*ck on the internet thinks he's clever but doesn't even understand when he makes a joke on himself. Well done there, dipsh*t.