What type of questions are you more likely to answer on GaG?

when it comes to this site, how do you choose the questions you're going to answer? What makes you more or less likely to pass over a question?

I'm more likely to answer questions in the Recently Asked section, or I'll see an interesting answer and then click on the answerer's profile and see if they wrote more questions I can answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually browse the recently asked questions section. I tend to take a broad approach and answer questions that I think might be tricky for others to get a good response from and formulate a sound reply. Also, I tend to respond more to those posts with halfway decent spelling, grammar and punctuation. If you ask for help, you should make it easy for people know what you're asking.

My favorite questions on the complex ones, as you get to type out a long reply and it forces your brain to come up with original solutions, whereas when some guy asks about his penis size or some girl her boobs, you just have to say, yes, you're okay and perfectly normal, don't worry about it, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• Interesting and usually concise questions.

I hate reading walls of text to realize the QA actually has a very simply solved issue. Unless its with regards to fitness. I like fitness.

• Im more likely to answer the majority of questions aslong as I get Xper(which GAG seems to forever to balance it out).

• I answer the question I either know the answer to, or have an opinion on the topic.

• I'm more likely to answer stupid questions.

What Girls Said 2

• i answer questions I can relate to

• Short ones and to the point