Does GAG dumb us down?

I ask this because I've recently noticed that the newer members are the ones that often give the most refreshing and honest answers, whereas I've noticed that some of the older members give very pc and predictable answers

Do you agree or disagreee and what are your thoughts

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's not so much that we're giving predictable answers as the fact that you've seen our answers and opinions already, so they don't seem fresh to you anymore.

It's always good to have a fresh infusion of perspectives on a site like this, which is why new members are encouraged to jump in and tackle as many questions as possible -- we all are. It's just part of the community spirit. :-)

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with the anonymous girl below me...when someone has been here a while you get to know their opinions on stuff so you aren't surprised by their answers.

• Probably because the same questions get asked over and over and over. People who have been here longer than a month would have noticed this

• i agree with the anonymous girl...you should always treat a question like a new member is asking it...everyone has their own share of problems and need advice and just because youve seen those problems over and over again doesn't mean you should give a useless/rude answer...its like a retail job you're gonna meet hundreds of customers a day who will ask you the same thing over and over again and at the end of the day you have to do your job and be helpful because that's what your job is.

What Guys Said 3

• I have been on this site for quite a while now, and I still like to give good and honest answers. I usually ignore the questions that get asked over and over (makeup or no makeup, straight wavy or curly, etc.) because they can find the answer anywhere on this site.

• I've been here under 7 different accounts. Each time I come back trying to help with genuine thorough advice, but this place is like a leach. It sucks the life out you. If you stay here to long you bleed out and die. Sometimes and you just need to go away for a while. =P

• More like kids agree with your opinions. Older people know better. You don't know anything, yet.