What do you use girls ask guys for?

Just curious. For advice, to give advice, just for entertainment?

I find it interesting to see what other people post here. I also like to give my two cents about situations. Honestly though, I'm a pretty paranoid person on the inside despite how confident I make myself seem. So I normally come here to ask about the little stupid things in my relationship that stress me out so much, just so people can help me not overreact.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm on here to help others, as I feel secure in who I am as a person, so I'm not here so much seeking advice. That being said, I've seen some really insightful answers and questions on this site, so it certainly expands the mind. Mainly though, I'm hear to answer the questions of others, plus I just wrote an article on shy girls which can be found on my profile.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I wanted to be a psychologist and help people, this is the closest I'll get to that lol.

• Everything but the kitchen sink.

What Guys Said 2

• I usually try to help people.

• i use it to meet new people and chat to people. Don't really have any questions I need asking although I might just ask some for the heak of it.