Do you think GaG is out of questions?

Has everything that a girl can ask a guy and vice versa already been asked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. About 90% of questions have been seen before in some form or another.

What Girls Said 2

• Well everyday brings new wonders and new troubles so probably not

• No. As long as there are people with brains, lungs & hearts pumping, there will be questions. Life spurs questions.

• I wasn't talking about existence- just the interests on this site.

• The problem is the good questions get bumped off by the flood of copies about **** size and getting stared at.

• Yeah, what can you do? lol

What Guys Said 7

• There are always going to be fan favorites like (is my penis big enough, or are my breasts the right size), but there are always specific questions that need to be answered for very specific situations and the people who are in them. Those people need help, and they are the ones I try to focus on the most. Plus, there are plenty of interesting questions out there unrelated to needing advice, which just make your brain expand a bit. So, to answer your question, no we aren't out of questions yet.

• Very few of those questions ever get answered. Most activity is the same stuff.

• Well, they receive answers, one or 2, but what I mean is most of the activity happens on the same type of thing.

• Well, people often like answering things that don't make them think too much. A lot of the members on this site are very young, so they have low attention spans. That's why the more serious questions sometimes get ignored. They won't get tons of replies, but as long as they get a good one or two, the question asker has a decent chance at solving their issue.

• not really, new days brings new questions and new members ask old questions because they can't find the already asked ones and we reluctantly re-answer them.

It's the great circle of life young Simba.

• The "Style" category is getting close, but the rest is okay for now.

• It's all been asked.

• In a way. I just don't think they have all been voiced.

• yes I think so ...i dnt find any new interesting questions now but every1 of us have almost the same problems in life ...it gets different since we all compose it in different way

• Not really, every new day comes with new problems.