Has GAG improved/worsened your opinion of the opposite gender?

Has this site improved or worsened your opinion of the opposite gender? If so, in what way and why?

• GAG has improved my opinion of the opposite gender
  • GAG has worsened my opinion of the opposite gender
  • GAG hasn't affected my opinion of the opposite gender
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• It hasn't affected my OPINION (as in, good or bad) of either gender; it's just helped me understand the true nature and motivations of other people. While I might find individual actions, and maybe individual people, good or bad, I certainly don't apply that to entire genders.

What Guys Said 6

• definitely improved!

I understand girls much much more than I did before I discoverd GAG :P

• A combo of both really, From hanging out with my brothers at a young age, I kinda learned about females, dating , relationships early so being on this site just added more to what I already know.

As time passed by on here, I met some decent women who are pretty normal and cool, while I met a few unorthodox characters. For example: I understand women are more emotional then men, but its not necessarily a weakness in my opinion but some women are just way tooooo emotional..

They relied on their emotions rather pure common sense or logic, they would rather believe in their assumptions based off their emotions rather then listen to the other side. Even though majority of the other females can see the bigger picture.

• It has worsened my opinion of people in general, not just one gender :P

• Well it has taught me that women say they like and what they respond to are two different things

• it hasn't improved or worsened by opinion of girls - some people I agree with, others I don't, just like in real life. I have learnt a fair amount though

• mostly it has worsened my opinion about ppol in US...!

• Really, why?

• i used to think that they are genius...now I know that most of them are far from being a genius...

What Girls Said 4

• If I thought that GAG users were an accurate representation of the general population, the site would have worsened my opinion somewhat. But since I know that isn't the case, I take it all with a grain of salt.

• has not changed my view...has always been less than impressive people in this world...and then there are some awesome ones...like you...<3<3<3=D

• it showed me that men can be very insecure (d***size, etc, etc,..)

• lol..we were insecure a long time before GAG...(:(:(:

• it hasn't changed my opinion because not every single male is the same, nor is every female. but I am beginning to understand why guys do some of the things they do.

• I am not sure but I have to admit I choose B.I mean they gave mix answers and signals sometimes.