GirlsAskGuys is very mobile unfriendly?

What are some ways to help GAG improve their website so its not so hard to browse their site with a mobile device, by the way I'm using a tablet and it still is very awkward.

Most Helpful Girl

• the problem that I can't even get past that annoying pop up you get when you first get on the website and then I'm just done before I can even start... there's no closing it because I can't even get to the x on my phone then when I've managed to get past it(before we got the pop up) it puts spaces where there shouldn't be spaces so I don't even get on when I'm not at a desktop. not sure if it's just my phone or what but it's so annoying

What Girls Said 3

• If you experience problems on the site, please contact us and let us know exactly what those problems are, and send a screen shot if possible. This will help us improve the site and make it a better experience for everyone!

• I'd love to see an android app, though I'd at least settle for a mobile version of the site. less graphics, easier to manage. and please, for the love of pickles, get rid of that damn entry popup. grrr. not cool

• i use it on my iphone and it's not so bad. but I wish they had an app

What Guys Said 5

• It crashes a lot on my ipod and takes longer to type

I've sent two emails but had no responses

• I agree I am on a tablet now as well.

• A moniker version of the site would be great. Limited text and graphics would speed up the loading of the page by a ton.

• More jQuery goodness and a style sheet for mobile devices <3

• An app for I device's would be cool