So GAG Users? Do you think GAG is helpful

do you think GAG helped u?or answered the questions you needed?

Updates:
RAT PLZ

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Nooopeeee

0|0
    0|0
    • hey friend why not ...just talk to me I'll answer your questions then..i have you as a friend allready 2

• Show All
    • can you chat somewhere?or something caz were on live lol

What Girls Said 3

• yes, on many occasions... and I'm hoping I've helped at least one person as well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it helps me when I'm bored.

0|2
    0|0
  • no I think they are very rude

0|0
    0|0
    • every time I ask a question people are rude to me.

• well then talk to me ?add me or something once your done you can dellet me or something..or keep idk

What Guys Said 5

• I have had a very positive experience with GAG so far. I have learned a lot of things here about women, dating, and relationships that, odd as it may seem, I did not learn anywhere else. I've also learned a lot about myself. I'm sure there's lots of drama here, but I don't really pay too much attention to it. Thanks to all who have helped me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • well now I know that some girls do find me attractive because of this site.

and I'm more confident.

and I know more about women than most guys, a lot more.

i find it really interesting how there's still guys out there that think they can tell ME something about what women like, it always makes me laugh.

especially cause they say the stupidest sh*t haha

"girls like it when you ignore them, bro"

"uh, maybe some do but... no, BRO"

i hate that word.

also it helps me fight boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • F*** NO! bitches on here and 2 stuck up a**holes.

ppl think they no it all but really, they need to get a life or a job.

0|1
    0|0
    • hahah lol your really pissed oof bro

• i got cyber bully on my case just because she didn't like the question I asked.

imagine that .

i'm not pissed man, just telling the truth.

• yeah I feel ya man I hate that too

• got a 1st rate education on GAG

0|0
    0|1
  • No I don't. Earlier I asked a question about my encounter with a "ghetto" customer service representative. I asked the question in a non-racist manner and just simply stated that I had a difficult time with the fact this person was difficult to understand and was argumentative. I wanted to see what peoples opinions were of this and if any had similar experiences like this. My question was almost immediately deleted. I don't understand.

0|0
    0|0
    • did you actually use the word "ghetto".. because that in itself is "in a racist manner".. just sayin...