Do you get a lot of friend requests or weird messages after you post questions?

I always seem to get at least one or two friend requests after I post a question, or I get weird messages hahah.

Most Helpful Guy

• You put up a picture of a cute young girl for your profile pic. Whether its you or not, whether its shopped or not, doesn't matter. People make the connection and are like "hurr sexy hurr."

Take my pic for example, its the doughboy. Nobody thinks the doughboy is sexy. Though I am sure most of the chicks here would rather wake up to my biscuits fresh and hot than the man they are currently waking up to...

but my point is that my profile has zero sex appeal or attraction, and thus no friend requests or messages.

Which is fine, because this isn't a social site really. Id rather keep it in the questions.

Look at peoples answers, and look at their pics.There's a clear connection.

What Guys Said 12

• I get one or two friend requests a day, usually just people asking advice. Once in a while a troll will come by, and I have to slay him/her. I bet you get a friend request after this question =P

• I usually get friend requests after answering a question. Mostly from girls. I like it. Makes me happy.

• Very rarely. There was a time I had a couple guys hit on my after something I said... That was uncomfortable.

• yeah I get a lot and a lot of messages thanking me for saying what they want to say in regards to relationships but were apprehensive because of backlash, but since I don't care I say it anyway

• nope, maybe because I'm a die hard Spongebob fan, sends out the wrong signals :P

• I've gotten a friend request or two at times when my questions where on the front page. I had 3 pictures up at that time, that probably makes the difference?

• I get a few requests here and there, not really many tbh. I did get a few weird wall posts though, like this one asking me to be her friend so she could get to know me and 'maybe more' lmfao, that cracked me up

• I friend requested you and then sent you weird messages after you asked a question once, LOL.

• I don't and that's not a surprise, since I don't make myself visible.

• Yes but from girls. Not messages but requests

• It's gotta be the boobs. . .

• They can't see my boobies! My profile is private

• Wait! You have better shots of them that your friends can see? Expect a friend request!

• You can't see any in my profile picture haha

• Are they mostly from guys?

• Hahaha yeah.

• Well there's your answer. they just wanna cyber with you.

What Girls Said 7

• Yea usually.

• Yup! Always happens. Though to be honest, I sometimes friend people if I really like their question or response! :P So I am one of the bad one..darn it! ha ha :P

• Sometimes I get a friend request after I respond to a question.I don't mind though...

• Sometimes, but generally it depends on what kind of question I ask.

• Yeah it happens :p I have no reason not to accept someone's friend request, and then they get on chat and ask me to Skype with them and get naked... No thanks. I've gotten stricter.

• Its because you have photos up. There are a lot of horny, loser guys on this site. Post pix at your own risk

• Yes me too!