Can you comment on answers right now?

I can't for some reason. This hasn't happened before. when I click on the comment button, nothing happens. Is it just me or is this a GaG thing?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• this usually happens when you have already commented on answer and you try to make a second comment.either way when this happens try hitting the refresh button on your browser to refresh the page and try to comment on the answer again.Hit the refresh button every time after commenting when you want to make a second comment. does this makes sense?

• Its evidently an issue with your browser.

see below.

What Girls Said 3

• Which browser are you using? What exactly happens when you try to ask a question? Does it give you an error message? If so, what does the error message say? If you can contact us and provide a screen shot, that would be great! Thanks!

• I'm on FF. Usually a little comment box opens up but this morning, nothing happened . But I didn't get an error message. But it's working now. Not sure what happened earlier

• You can talk to admins. if it keeps happening

• Sometimes that happens to me. I'm not sure why.