GirlsAskGuys Sweepstakes - have you entered?

Hey everyone!

Just a quick reminder - have you entered the GirlsAskGuys Sweepstakes? Entering is EASY, and it doesn't take much time.

Each submission earns you 10 Xper Points and one ticket for the sweepstakes to win $500! You can enter up to 30 times, which means QUICKLY earn 300 Xper points and 30 tickets for the $500 Amazon gift card sweepstakes!

You'll earn your points after the sweepstakes is over, and we'll announce the winner of the $500 Amazon gift card.

Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, only US and Canada. :(

What Girls Said 22

• Not Available in New Zealand And you sir! got my hopes up. GOOD DAY TO YOU!

• ehm ehm

"Current sweepstakes is only for users from United States and Canada. Please check back later for other sweepstakes available for your location. In the meantime you can visit our contests page to participate and win prixes!"

No,thank you.

• so how much does gag make?

I mean, I've done one of these things before for real cash - it's a bit tedious to say the least - but I'm guessing making the hundreds of users on here do it for you guys is going to bring in a lot of cash eh?

I did it - but I highly doubt I'll get the 500 - the most I've ever won in life has been 10 bucks :P

• I'm curious about this too. Not that what you have to do to enter is difficult, but it seems a tad out of step with the content of the rest of this site.

• yea it's to make money - hence why the QA never replied to this lol - but I mean hey, the site has to make it's money some way, so I don't blame them. 300 xp points never hurt either so.

• is the winner picked at random ? :/

• Why yes, I have entered the GirlsAskGuys Sweepstakes!

• Yeah...though I'm sure I won't win the $500...I never win anything...

• Woo I entered! Saving up for a laptop anx this will put me halfway there!

• I've entered :)

• I just signed up for the site yesterday. *sees message in inbox* *clicks on sweepstakes link and sees they are over.* Disappointment. Why did I get the message?

• I entered. With my luck I probably won't even get the xp points. I never win anything :(

• I doubt id win but I entered

• I have entered 10-15 entries so far. Thanks for the update.

• I have

• Very good site! I love it. I will probably join the sweepstakes too.

• Yes, I have entered. Thanks for ruining the odds, I was counting on winning!

• I think it is an April Fools Joke. :(

• yes but just for the 300xper points

i would never win the gift card lol

• Omg please have another one soon. I will totally enter! I love sweepstakes!

• I don't think people got their points

• sadly it's just for users from United States and Canada.

• Yep I have

• I've already entered

What Guys Said 18

• Not available in Ireland, AND I COULD HAVE WON IT WITH THE LUCK OF THE IRISH! *STORMS OFF AND SLAMS DOOR*

• Current sweepstakes is only for users from United States and Canada. Please check back later for other sweepstakes available for your location. In the meantime you can visit our contests page to participate and win prixes!

• Thanks for the reminder GirlsAskGuys!

• not available in the UK

• Would be great if you guys thought about users from other countries...

• Why you hate on Swedes, no entry... :( :7

• If I win, 250 bucks is going to someone from overseas

• lol how do you even enter?

• Y You NO available in Asia !

• wow that was such a pain. I did a bit of research and many of these are unnscrupulous compaines or people and many of the sites were "buggy" and scammy. I wonder who really wins this. It sure won't be me or any other decent memeber who wasted an hour of their time.

• so it's been over 48 hours. for those of us who participated, when do we start seeing our xper points applied?

• oh geez.."after the sweepstakes ends..." OK I've answered my own question.

• Wondering the same, or if they are going to announce a winner sometime soon.

• so 10pts. per link..30 questions total. that's 300 points that should have been added to my profile. Yet, I have still not seen. them, or even hear an announcement of a winner. This was such a big scam. I feel really let down that GaG would do this, and will for sure not participate in anymore of these. Thanks for nothing and wasting 7 minutes of my life clicking those links.

• I tried but I'm from Guam so it won't let me enter. Talk about racist. Haha

• I don't have the luck to pull one of these things off.

• that sucks. north America entries only.

• No, I have not entered the f***ing contest. Oh, I guess I just did.

• Boys and girls before marriage does not matter?

• Canada and United States only.

• Can I ask what the purpose of posting the top link on google is supposed to achieve?

• I would like to know too! Very strange...

• Advertising revenue. These companies, people, and causes benefit from search hits and traffic because it improves their relevancy on google search. Gag gets paid nicely to facilitate this process, we do the work with $500 dangling as incentive.

• Stitches, that's what I was thinking when I first saw this.