Why do you think some people on GAG are so rude?

The majority of people on this site are really nice and helpful but what's up with the people that are jerks or argue everything or give the most useless dbag answers ever?does anyone else hate this too? It makes me want to punch them in the face. Why do people act like that?

Different opinions can't be the cause of all of that because most people just say their opinion and they're done. These people are intentionally jerks. What's the point?

Most Helpful Guy

• in every community and groups there are people I won't say jerks but slightly rude and different than others ...some do it purposely now that's an act to be condemn but some people are stressed out with their life and hence remove their frustration on some1 else like you or me etc...we shld tend to ignore these things and move ahead ...

What Guys Said 4

• The saying is "There are no dumb or stupid questions" doesn't apply to this site. Someone might view a particular question that seems rather dumb to be a Troll question. Others might answer with something they find particularly witty.

Woman asks: What do you want in a woman?

Man answers: Me!

Guys and some women might find this funny though the QA might get annoyed.

• Depends on if they're arguing a valid point or not. I've seen many people on here with completely stupid responses, so I respond with what I have to say and suddenly I'm a d*** for it. That doesn't make sense in the context of a public forum- to get mad when someone says something against you.

You also have to understand that a ton of people on here are just like "out there" in the world in that they seem to be either incapable of hearing anything that upsets them in the slightest, or have no exposure to the world and all its varying opinions. A person needs to have tact, sure, but that shouldn't come at the expense of saying what you have to say.

For example, just a day or so ago I was trying to get a question asker to understand how being an introvert does NOT mean you are shy, and he just wouldn't hear it. Long story short, it ended up with him thinking that I'm arrogant, I'm shy, I don't know what I'm talking about, blah blah blah. When I deal with someone like that, I don't see how calling them an idiot is unrealistic or a lie. No sympathy from me, basically.

• > tfw I can't answer because I don't know if I'm one of the rude jerks

I uh- [Cautious] I'm SURE they have a good reason. You know, maybe they have a brother that keeps beating them at basketball, and they keep getting beat at basketball, and they get really annoyed, and like, come on here, and they're like 'BASKETBAAAAALLLLLLL', but they can't just say that, because they'd sound insane, so they have to say things like 'YOU'RE TRASH, GET A JOB' or whatever they say.

• Ofcourse, me and my pals haunt the Runescape forums and are glib a**holes to everyone, just because everyone there sucks, so bad. Everyone there is like, a d***. So boring and tedious, all day and night. And they're d***s, to like, everyone. Elitist bastards. So, in THAT forum, WE'RE the ones who are the rude jerks, whereas somewhere like here, I'm guessing I'm alright, y'know. I'm more AGREEABLE here. So, it's relative who's in the wrong, really, right?

• because, they're not happy in real life, I don't know that my guess, maybe their mad at something you said oh yeah

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps they are expressing their dissatisfaction towards their same/opposite gender.Some of them probably experienced particular situations that relate to the question that the person ask on this site.

For example a girl ask for advises if she needs to tell her boyfriend after she cheated on him.So guys that experienced been cheated on will post rude answer like "You don't deserve him at all because you are a whore"

People can be emotional and sensitive regardless gender.I also believe that few of them are depress with their life so by bashing people here,they get some better feeling.

• why ask an obvious question if you don't want to hear all sides of the story?