Were you happier before you found GAG or after?

I know the website doesn't directly effect anyone's happiness, but I think it does to a certain degree.

So, were you happier with yourself and your life BEFORE you found GirlsAskGuys? or are you happier AFTER you found GirlsAskGuys? or has it not changed your happiness at all?

• I was happier BEFORE I found GirlsAskGuys
  • I am happier AFTER I found GirlsAskGuys
  • My happiness has not changed at all due to GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say it's changed my happiness but I've seen a lot of questions on here that have caused me to be self concious about things I wasn't even aware of before.

What Girls Said 10

• No. I have become a compulsive gambler and a boozer. I am now suffering from sever paranoia and starting to hear voices. o_O

• you mean it's not normal to hear voices? o_O

• Lol... I thought they are Indian. Hehehehehe

• Haha you would think. but I really do have a 7/11 down the street with an arab family working at it. in fact they live right next door to it in an apartment complex :-D.

• After. It gave me something to look up to, because I've went through a lot. So much that it makes me hesitant to trust people too easily. When I came onto this site, it kind of gave me hope. It gave me some people to talk to & I didn't have that. Even if I didn't know who was sitting on the other side of the screen, it only made it all the better, and it makes me feel good to know that I'm helping someone else with whatever they're going through. Don't get me wrong, I was already a happy & confident person, but when I came onto this site, it boosted me even more.

• My happiness level hasn't changed but I certainly am not as naive as I was before this site. I kind of have the general picture of what most guys want and expect. Plus it's always comforting to know that there are people out there who are experiencing the same thing that I am. I guess this website is a positive force in my life but it's not strong enough to change my happiness level.

• Happier yes stupider yes

Now I'm a little less happy but way smarter :)

always choose second lol

• My happiness hasn't changed since joining the site cause I joined at like 15 & this is my third year but I've been active for about 2 years.

My opinion of the site and the users has changed but the site itself hasn't affected my happiness.

Too many obsessive weirdos on here who create multiple accounts to harass me to actually take this site seriously anymore.

• how has your opinions of the site and users changed?

• Well I came to this site cause Yahoo Answers got pretty sh*tty & was just taken over by spambots etc.

But I think we can all agree that the site has gone somewhat downhill since 2-4 years ago. Users have left because of it or have simply been banned over ridiculous things.

But there are obsessive users on here who take harassing me and a few other users I've spoken to, to the next level. For instance Shaun, he harassed a user on here continuously & there's another user but I won't say names :)

• After.

(Amazon Cards)

• Hasn't changed. I've always been a happy/optimistic person and coming here hasn't changed that.

• hasn't changed at all

just something new to do when I'm bored

• After I got so ething to do now

• Hard to say. I think I'm more confident in general, but has nothing to do with GAG. All GAG has caused me to realize (about men anyway since that's why I'm here), is that a ton of them are really bitter, mean and insecure. They hate women. They hate everything about us except for sex. They judge us purely on sexual history...and that's about it.

• yeah some do but for others it's preference I guess, probably based on insecurities of their own

• lol, this is funny. You're judging guys saying they only want you for sex... sounds pretty bitter... just saying. =)

• I'll just say, don't judge guys on here by their bitterness. Most people guys & girls end up places like this right after a bad relationship situation. They are kind of sorting out their issues. They are not always like that or going to be like that for the rest of their life. It just takes time to work through those negative emotions.

What Guys Said 8

• Before I found GAG, if I felt like annoying people (which is always the case) I had to go hang around the mall and assault random shoppers. This severely curtailed my potential volume of daily annoyances, and sometimes led to bloody altercations. With the GAG option, I can disrupt the lives of literally hundreds of strangers per day with utter disdain. I love techonology!

• I guess happier after as it's a good time waster

plus I get amazon cards

• The quality of my life has gone up significantly. Thank you GaG for saving my life!

Disclaimer: I voted option C.

• I'm happier, but GAG didn't have much to do with it.

• It's about the same.

• Eh, it hasn't changed my happiness per say but, it's certainly elighten in me over the time I've been around.

• I might be in the minority, but I do feel happier after being more active on GAG. meeting some of the people on here has brightened me up quite a bit. :-)

• As far as the topic GAG is centered around, I was happier before I found it. GAG offered only a small contribution to that. I think I was more naive then, and I am now more aware about relationships and what the opposite gender wants out of guys. I mean, I'm not overall unhappy because of it or anything.