Do you like the community on here?

I'm new here, I will admit I did look around here a lot before I signed up and I think you guys seem alright, although there are a lot of trolls and arguing but I guess that is everywhere nowadays

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• meh. there's some cool people and there's some know it all a**holes, just like real life amazingly enough.

• Not... Really. I don't really know. Yeah, maybe, actually. Yeah. Sort of. Uh...

There isn't a very strong community. There really isn't, there isn't a lot of public inter-social connection. There was, for a long time, I hear, but people started really hating on it, they hated people like, commenting on each others answers and stuff, so any friendships or rivalries are strictly private. Which isn't a COMMUNITY, to me. It's a regimented question-and-answer website, and there are friends and so on, but there's no ties, factions, rivalries, love scandals, nothing typical of a community. So, there's no community to speak of, not really.

• I like it, some good questions and conversations on here. Of course you will find the trolls and no-good people, but just ignore them...they're going to be everywhere. Generally, we have decent people on here though.

• I like part of the community. There are certain members here who do make staying worth the while, but there are always going to be those who make it a bit less fun. They're good folks, for the most part.

• Welcome! Like other people said, you have to sort through the good and bad on this site. I think most of the community on here seems to be alright.

• It's terrible compared to what it used to be. I never see the personality in the answerers anymore. I remember when people were actually able to post humorous questions and answers.

• To be honest, not really.

• Yeah there's a lot of douche bags here on gag but there are also some smart people so its a win lose situation haha

• Some of them kick ass. a lot of others f***ing suck. then there are those who are jus, meh whatever. :-P

What Girls Said 8

• Yep, you got it figured out. Lots of trolls and nonsense, just like everywhere else. However, I think there are a good amount of intelligent people on this website that genuinely want to help people and have critical discussions. This site has a lot to offer, you just have to be willing to sift through the fools. I try my best to monitor the trolling and keep this place a positive environment.

• Welcome!

The people here are very open-minded and friendly to who ever or what ever you are.

Although sometimes criticisms do come up, at the end of the day it's the wide web and freedom of speech. Most people are here for answer just like you are hear for answers.

Goodluck on the site.

• it's okay lol

• i love it.

well, some people are better than others, and I've run into some who pretend to be someone else but I guess we find it everywhere.

• I don't really talk to anyone to be honest

some people are hilarious when it comes to answering questions but I find some people sort of shallow

• Its alright, I liked it better when I first joined, it makes me frusterated at times aha.

• I do :) but the community doesn't like me very much, which is fine :p

• I'm the only community that matters :-P

• I've heard that most of the community complains that you don't post enough links of you singing...at least that's what I think I heard. :P

• LOLOL <3 awww

• I love it beats the heck out of Facebook