Do you ever or always think you should get best answer?

I don't, I know most people disagree with my answers lol

So just wondered do you ever or always think you should get best answer ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really think of my answers as the best answers, because they are usually honest and most people hate hearing the truth. Do I believe they are GOOD answers? For the most part. I might just be humble right now but who knows.

I do tend to notice a lot of answers in other peoples' questions that are incredible answers that certainly deserve the best answer award. Along with the many upvotes and nice comments on them, they provide accurate, honest, and helpful advice...but many of these go un-awarded.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care. From time to time I get a notice that I have a best answer. What goes through my mind when I get one. Glad I could help you or make you laugh. =)

• Tell you what, give me best answer and I'll give reasons why I deserve it.

• Yes, like right now. I should totally get best answer, because it is :)

• Never

• As many questions I've answered, it's the last thing on my mind?

• well I can imagine with 22760 points that gag is just one big blur to you

• i havnt even hit 100 Best answers yet, isn't that some sh*t.

• All the time. If you give it to me. ill give you sex? eh eh? ;D

• NO SEX FOR YOU! >:(

• lol haha

you have no idea how difficult it was the turn that down though...

that avatar is so hot

What Girls Said 4

• Not really. But a lot of the time I feel like the Best Answer isn't always the best answer. People often like to pick responses that agree most with what they already thought or was what they wanted to hear, rather than what is actually the best advice.

• lol I even disagree with my answers most of the time :p

• I don't think I always deserve it but sometimes I do when I provide all the information that could possibly apply and I answer each and every question in an easily understood format. I also feel I deserve it more when I provide links and back up each statement with facts and explanations. I am also careful to spell everything properly so no one gets confused. But by no means do I deserve BA for every question I answer, I don't think anyone does.

• Always.Always.Always. Like now for instance ;)