Do you have more guy or girl friends on here?

so far all I'm getting is requests from guys and they're pretty creepy, (not all)... all they wanna do is cyber, I think I need more female friends on here ha ha :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i think I have 130 friends, out all of them, I think I have like 6 guy friends.

a good portion of them are pretty nice and normal people, while others add me because they have a secret agenda. For example: "Does he like me?" Like what Adamthomas said, they will want the guy they like to approach them, but if its the other way around, they aren't with it anymore.

Some will add me and not even message me once, or even talk with me when I try to establish with me...sooo what's the point? Oh well.

Women, can't live with them, can't understand them and can't get rid of them either.

What Guys Said 14

• That's usually how it works here. Girls have pretty much all guy friends and guys have pretty much all girl friends.

I don't friend a lot of people but I pretty much accept every friend request. I'm pretty much friends with all girls but they're not creepy LOL

• I'm despised equally by both.

• All girls on here. And they always give me a huge story about some guy they know and ask me whether he likes her or not. And then when I advise them to go talk to the guy they go "no I can't do that, how can I get him to talk to me? I'm too shy", and then I get annoyed, haha...

• Or maybe put your profile on private and not have a default picture of you posing? That should get rid of at least 85% of the perverts randomly adding you trying to cyber. The other 15% don't really give a damn, as long as your user name is pink and not blue is good enough for them! For those you're just going to have to deal with them :/

• Mostly girls, a few guys.

• Usually only girls add me :/

• All of my friends on here claim to be female, but given internet stereotypes, I don't know for sure.

• If I'm lucky, none of the above.

• guy questions girls and girls question guys hence girls have more guy frnds and guys more girl frndss mine is in level

• 26 friends 24 girls 2 guys, at least 20 of those girls send me the friend request xD

• I have like 9 girl friends on here and 0 guy friends lol

• Uh...mainly girls, a few guys.

• Half in half, maybe a few more gals than guys. But I'm more of a loner type.

• I have no friends on here.

What Girls Said 13

• only 107 friends atm...

I literally counted 13 girls.

That was all. The rest are all dudes. About 50 to 60...I talk to occassionally.

About 20 I talked with once.

And about 4 -5 I talk with weekly.

• Guy friends. I have a sparse amount of female friends. The guy friends I do have and speak to are GOOD, humorous, intelligent, respectful guys. I feel lucky to have met so many. However, I monitor who I talk to and who I don't. I can spot a creepy ass jerk a mile away, so typically I will reject a friend offer in that instance and have no convo.

• I have more guys as friends on here because I get along with them better lol

• Guy friends:p

• Guys because almost all the chicks deny my request.

• Guys by far. All people I never talk to

• i have waaay more guy friends on here. and in real life I don't have one guy friend :D

• Wow I'm the same except I don't have one girl friend in real life

• It's easier to have opposite gender platonic friends online. And you can learn a lot from them.

• i have about the same I think

i had more guys at one time but I delete them when they start the creeper sh*t

• in friends you mean all the

random guys adding me? yes

definite have more guys than girls

on my friend list here ha ha =)

• I have 86 friends on here and only 13 of them are girls :o

• lol

i have 10 female friends from the 49 I have now. I've had much more (around 120 friends) but the most of them were exactly like the ones you described. but I've run into a few creepy girls too.

• More guy requests. But they neve talk to me, just add me

• About the same amount. I think there's a couple more guys than girls. Only a couple of the girls talk to me so I'm thinking about unfriending everyone who doesn't talk to me which would result in way more guys.

I don't accept any guys who answer mostly sexuality questions. That's a bad sign. If they have their profile blocked I will give them the benefit of the doubt and add them, then look through their answers to see if they have a lot of sexuality stuff then delete them if they do lol.