i think I have 130 friends, out all of them, I think I have like 6 guy friends.
a good portion of them are pretty nice and normal people, while others add me because they have a secret agenda. For example: "Does he like me?" Like what Adamthomas said, they will want the guy they like to approach them, but if its the other way around, they aren't with it anymore.
Some will add me and not even message me once, or even talk with me when I try to establish with me...sooo what's the point? Oh well.
Women, can't live with them, can't understand them and can't get rid of them either.
All girls on here. And they always give me a huge story about some guy they know and ask me whether he likes her or not. And then when I advise them to go talk to the guy they go "no I can't do that, how can I get him to talk to me? I'm too shy", and then I get annoyed, haha...
Or maybe put your profile on private and not have a default picture of you posing? That should get rid of at least 85% of the perverts randomly adding you trying to cyber. The other 15% don't really give a damn, as long as your user name is pink and not blue is good enough for them! For those you're just going to have to deal with them :/
Guy friends. I have a sparse amount of female friends. The guy friends I do have and speak to are GOOD, humorous, intelligent, respectful guys. I feel lucky to have met so many. However, I monitor who I talk to and who I don't. I can spot a creepy ass jerk a mile away, so typically I will reject a friend offer in that instance and have no convo.
i have 10 female friends from the 49 I have now. I've had much more (around 120 friends) but the most of them were exactly like the ones you described. but I've run into a few creepy girls too.
More guy requests. But they neve talk to me, just add me
About the same amount. I think there's a couple more guys than girls. Only a couple of the girls talk to me so I'm thinking about unfriending everyone who doesn't talk to me which would result in way more guys.
I don't accept any guys who answer mostly sexuality questions. That's a bad sign. If they have their profile blocked I will give them the benefit of the doubt and add them, then look through their answers to see if they have a lot of sexuality stuff then delete them if they do lol.