Do you find that being active and helpful prompts others to help you on GAG?

When you ask a question on this website, do you find that answering other peoples' questions attracts them to look at your question?

And for you personally, when someone answers one of your questions, do you go and try to answer their questions?

What I'm saying is, do you find that being active and helpful actually results in more answers to your question?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really like a person's opinion, sometimes (NOT often) I would click through to their profile and see what else they said out of curiosity, but I don't do that often. Mostly it's about what the question is for me, than who'd asked it.

I like GAG and find if you are waiting somewhere, it's a better use of that time than playing some mobile phone game.

What Guys Said 2

• If your answer was really freaking good or the pi you put on your avatar is weird, sexy, or cool, then I would look into that persons profile, and I might look at the questions they asked.

• I sure don't.

What Girls Said 1

• yes.