Why do you visit gag?

Favorite category

Questions you asked for

most useful answers...

Most Helpful Girl

• I visit g.a.g in hope to get more xper for my amazon cards.

I visit g.a.g when I need cheering up, sometimes seeing those trolling questions fill my day with purpose.

I visit g.a.g to talk to the few people who are willing to understand I ridiculous life and mental issues.

My favorite catergory is Others.

I asked a lot of questions. But my favorite was when I asked people to guess my name.

Ihatework guessed it correctly. I <3 that dude.

What Girls Said 2

• I visit GAG because I like to help people if I can, it gives me something to do when I'm alone, and I enjoy the people here.

Fav category: I don't really just pick a category, I go by the question, lol but as it turns out, the happens to be relationships.

Questions I've asked: It seems I've asked a variety of things that have been on my mind...men, cars, baseball, comic books, ice cream, freeze dried pets...name it, I've probably asked it! lol

Most useful answers: Most all of the answers I've gotten are useful...thanks everyone!

• I am starting to question why...

What Guys Said 3

• It's good way to pass the time when I'm bored. A lot of times I'll log in on my phone while I'm out and answer questions or check my activity/notifications...

I think it's fun to answer questions and offer input/help people when and where I can. Something about this site is addicting and I've given up trying to figure out what it is a long time ago, lol.

• For the booze ;-D

• For the Amazon Gift Cards.