What is the difference between GAG XPER Title: Expert and Guru?

I have seen a few accounts on here with the Guru title. Why do they have that title? Do you have to reach a certain amount of points before you can be dubbed as a "Guru"? I don't see it in the XPER rank list so that's why I am asking this question.

Ah, I see. Damn I have a long ways to go. Haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I'm pretty sure that "Guru" is just a title given to the level 10 users. If my memory serves me correctly, it used to be that level 10 was "expert level". At some point down the road, they changed it.

• I think 9's are "experts" and 10's are "gurus".

Just silly titles though

• I see what you mean now. On people's profiles, it shows the "expert" under their picture but on their answers it shows "guru". I think it's just left over from when they switched from expert to guru for 10's.

• Guru = level 10 = 10,000 xper

• When you reach 5,000 Xper you are bestowed the title of 'expert'. At 10,000 Xper it's then Guru.

What Girls Said 3

• Yea, it's basically just level 10 vs level 9. I noticed that too, you have to have 10, 000 points to get to GURU level. I hope I get there soon :) I am almost there!

But don't worry! Just enter as many contests as you can and give the best advice that you can also. Sometimes people don't choose BA's for a while and then all of a sudden you get like 5 BA's in a row :) You will get there! Just keep at it!

• Yeah I will. And you really don't have long to go. Good luck! :)

• It is a title bestowed upon people who have nothing better to do than be on here :O

• Its the same thing/title. Sometimes the pic says expert, other times it says guru.

• Nevermind, I get what you're saying. On my little dashbord it calls my level "expert level 10" even though I'm guru or whatever it is. Its just a difference in points. When you get to 10,000 xper points then you're guru.