Do your friends know that you're a GAG - member?

Does anyone you know, know that you're on here?

If yes, are you embarrassed? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope!

well a couple of people know but they don't know the actual name of the website =P

and I'm kinda embarrassed lol

What Guys Said 11

• I used my 20k xper to get 20 shirts, wear them in a two week rotation with a couple spares, so everyone I meet knows how I roll.

• nobody knows, but I wouldn't be embarrassed either. just people giving friendly advice on things, and an outlet to ask those embarrassing questions you don't feel comfortable asking of people you know. I just figure no one cares what the hell I do on my computer when I'm killing time, haha.

• No and they would probably never find out

• One friend knows.

• Yes,

no, there is no reason to be embarrassed,

lol unexpected acronym. I can see it now just talking to someone saying "yea who wouldn't want to be a member of gag," "I know right I gag everyday"

• Yeah I'm so embarrassed. What's a guy like me doing in a crapbowl like this?

• My mom & dad does.

• what friends? lol :( It's a no for me.

• No they don't know. Not because I would feel embarrassed, just doesn't seem important to say.

• No.

• Of course not lol ;p

What Girls Said 7

• My best friend knows and I'm not embarrassed :p

• Yeah, they know. I tried turning them to the site but they didn't like it much after browsing through

• Nope nobody knows and I plan on keeping it that way, only because of some of the questions I have asked that would be embarrassing if my friends saw them :p

• yep and no there's nothing embarrassing about it.. I'm just here to have fun :) love answering these random questions

• I've told a few friends about gag. They act like I'm weird for using it, then proceed to tell me all their problems like I know all the answers

• Yes.. My best friend knows. I'm not embarrassed by it..

• No and yeah kind of