Why can't you search profiles on GAG?

Ok, so I was talking to this guy on here, and I did something to I think make him block me. He said he had a female friend over and I asked your not going to do anything sexual are u? He said no but I wasn't sure cause he said he was interested in her trying to impress her...so I just wanted to make sure was all I said are you sure? then he unfriends me and I think maybe blocked me but not sure I didn't check his profile after that happened. I tried to search but that didn't work, I'd like to block him back too just incase he tries to send me an insulting message, but now I can't find him and it seems there's nothing I can do :'( So I was wondering why you can't search profiles on here? Sorry the description is too long...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• lol

Um move on.

It's not there because they didn't include that feature. Could be practical, could be very unpractical; they may have a good reason for not including it, or maybe they just plain didn't think of it.

• Be patient, he will come out of the woodwork. And if he doesn't, well... there isn't a whole lot to worry about, is there?

• No nothing you can do. If they allowed that, stalkers would stalk everyone! :-O

• If you could search profiles every girl would be stalked.

• I'm suprised your answer didn't dissapear since I blocked you >:(

• You can search profiles. You just need to know how to do it.

What Girls Said 4

• If they let people search for profiles on here, it would be creepy.

Perhaps, you should just let it go and hopefully he doesn't send you any messages. If so, you can always report it and block him.

• I'd be creepin.(;

Well you can find some people if you type it in the search thingy...you could find me.:D But for that to happen you'd have to answer a question and another user or I guess yourself would need to mention your name in their answer and yadda yadda yadda.

• That would allow so much stalking

• Privacy