Are you embarrassed to tell anyone that you are using GAG?

i can't tell anyone Because I'm a guy so people will take it the wrong way lol just wondering.

• Yes I am
    50% (3)50% (6)50% (9)Vote
  • No I'm not
    50% (3)33% (4)39% (7)Vote
  • I have no friends so I don't have anyone to tell
    0% (0)17% (2)11% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really but I do think it would be slightly weird as I do share some personal stuff on here and if all my friends were to know all these things it could make things a little awkward but thankfully forums like these aren't very well known in countries like mine and none of my friends actually know I'm on this specific site. They know I visit forums but I never say which ones. In programming class it has happened that a few of my close guy friends have spotted the name but I'm relying on their poor memory to keep them away from here :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i used to tell my sister about some questions here but I guess she sees this site like every other non-user sees - A Dating Site.

once I 'got caught' in this site during a class (by one of my friends) - and the first thing he asked was - 'Are you in a dating site?'

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm slightly embarrassed by it, but I wouldn't try to hide it. I haven't told anyone about it because its like a second opinion to what my friends say, my little secret place. I also find myself wondering if It might be someone I knows question that I am answering.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't told anyone yet, but I don't think there's any reason to be embarrassed by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • having a gag account is like having a std

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom & dad knows I'm on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one I know would even know the websites existance.

0|0
    0|0