Stack over flow at line:0 POP UP Anyone having the same problem? Why won't GAG fix it?

If I would upload a photo I could. It's every page that loads. I have told them and I get no response. I've been on at least 9 different public computers. Still the same. It's when the adds load I noticed. Google api would fix the conflicts. Are you have the same problem? Have you told them?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I haven't noticed that problem, and this is the first I'm hearing about it.

Experience has shown that virtually every problem attributed to Internet Explorer (and to Firefox) is actually caused by one or more of:

1- incompatible browser add-ons;

2- inappropriate configuration settings;

3- incorrect installation procedures; and

4- malware.

To test for incompatible browser add-ons in Internet Explorer 7 and 8, see if you have the same problem(s) when running Internet Explorer in 'no add-ons' mode. (I can tell you how to do this, if you don't know.)

To test for inappropriate configuration settings, see if you have the same problem(s) after resetting Internet Explorer to its default settings. (I can tell you how to do this, if you don't know.)

Since you probably didn't install IE or Firefox (you mention these are public computers) we can skip step 3.

To test for malware (which is so so common on the web these days) go to PandaScan, who are trusted to do a free up-to-date Malware check on your browser.

link