If the anonymous option was removed, would you still use GAG

I'm sure this question has already been asked but..thought I'd ask it again just to see what sort of answers I would get :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely use anonymous status and I think it should be restricted to maybe a couple of questions a week.

Most people are always anonymous here and it makes it hard to be really interested in what they say..we have no idea what they look like, where they live, their nationality, any information from their profile, and only an approximate age. I mean, 24 is very diffferent from 18., for example. Thea dvice I'd give is often at least in part based on people's age and information I read on their profile, but quite often I have to 'fly blind' since most questions are asked anonymously here, more all the time...

What Girls Said 9

• I think that would be a good idea honestly. I can see certain questions being okay to be anonymous, maybe have a restriction to how many times you can go anonymous a week, but some people make the most random questions/answers anonymous. Just don't post pics up if you being seen on here is that big of a deal.

• Yep. I've been here for three years and have asked no questions, and I have never once gone anonymous for any of my answers. The stats on the side of my profile are proof of that, lol. My 'total answers' number on the side will match up perfectly with the number of answers listed when you actually click on the 'answers' tab to view my answer history. So my use of this site wouldn't be affected in the slightest by a complete ban on anonymous posting.

• Yes I love this site :)

• I would still use GaG yes, but, I most likely wouldn't answer as many questions as I do now, because I wouldn't be able to be anonymous :)

So yes, but less active :)

• i would but I woulnd`t give any personal information about me in my profile nor would I upload a profile pic which shows me

• I don't go anonymous too often, so I'd still use GAG of course, but maybe I wouldn't answer some questions

• I don't see why not!

Anonymous or not. Answers are just answers!

• yes yes :D

• I don't use the anonymous option anyway

so yes I would (-_^)

What Guys Said 9

• I don't really use anon.

• Over 100 of my answers are anonymous.

That said, I'd still use the site. I don't really care if I'm anonymous or not. It's not a make it/break it type of thing. I prefer the anonymity, but all not being able to list myself as anonymous would probably do is make my answers less lengthy and less revealing (although they're usually not very revealing anyway).

• yes its great site, I think you great answers sometimes that can help which friends and family would not tell you. the only the thing that spoil it for me is the rude people. love it.

• I don't really go anon that much. I'd still use the site. I would just have to avoid certain questions.

• Of course.

• Yep.

• I rarely ever use that feature, and as of late, I don't use GaG so much either. But that's subject to change.

• Yea I would. I haven't asked any questions yet. But if I did I wouldn't hide behind the annonymous feature.

• if I had a life, I'd stop using GAG. So no. lol