Why can't I ask more than 2 questions at once on here?

why can't I ask more than 2 questions at once on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• had to pick some number...what if you asked question after question...all day long? But some of us older GAG users will occasionally post for other people...if you are friended with me I would post for you sometimes...I post Questions for my friends every now & then...lol...and when some trigger-happy blocker gets over-eager I will post answers for my blocked friends...got a few priggish dweebs on here who block for little or no reason...which is not so bad if they then unblock...but some of these people have no forgiveness..even if they were not slighted to begin with...):

What Guys Said 2

• To limit spamming.

I think it's 2 questions every 3 hours or something. Admittedlythey could out in some captcha system to tackle program submitted questions, but that wouldn't stop the trolls. And trust me, the trolls would come.

• Well that was a superb use of one wasn't it?

What Girls Said 2

• Its to limit repeated questions and spamming.

Some users might do this just to receive Xper points.

• Because they don't want spammed questions on here. Sometimes people will repeat the same question. Also, if there wasn't a limit, there would be a lot of troll questions just to get the points.