What is the stupidest question you ever seen on G&G?

I Haven't been here long but I have seen some prettty stupid things so far...Whats the weirdest/stupidest question you have ever seen on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• "My boyfriend was kissing me and he got bigger in his pantses. What does this mean?"

I believe the asker was 18. Sheltered much?

What Guys Said 11

• all my question I feel are stupid. all my question are geared round girls, because I am trying to find out what most them like, and how they think. because my confidence is shocking with girls. some of answers have being rubbish and wanted to delete them.

• where to start? a girl here almost daily asks how to give her Boyfriend the best blow job. let us not search for answers since the list is long already. Oh yeah and guys genitals and BJs have not changed since last week. then go ahead and try to help out and your answer is too f***ing sexually explicit. how the f*** can you describe a blowjob without being explicit? I will go now.

• I could spend hours scouring my brain cells...but...thanks to you..now I will sit up in bed at 3 AM and wave my hand and shout "I KNOW!" and my wife will give me a withering look before bludgeoning me over the head with our clock radio...well "does he like me?" ranks right up there along with "how can I make him/her love me" oh and the "i hate females" and "could any guy possibly love a woman with stretch marks"..actually...though..some poor guy wrote in maybe 9 months or so ago and was asking a question about a female's urethra..only he referred to it as a "uterus"..now...a female's urethra is extremely important to me...but I could not figure out a way to intervene on this one...o.O...O:O.../:/:/:

• Sexuality section. That is all.

• I have a ___-inch penis. Is this too small?

• "Should I go talk to him/her?"

• I hate black people. Am I racist?

• How much time do you have? This could take all night.

• I haven't been here long either. But I get tired of seeing all these " Does this guy like me?" Questions. How on earth is a random internet stranger supposed to do know? Not all guys are the same. Find out for yourself.

• How to get a Aussie accent ?

• "Does he like me?" or "How do I get/make him approach/chase me?" There are billions of those.

What Girls Said 8

• oh,"girls are dumb like guys don't haved to bend over backwards for them ,i mean they are not all that" ...like really!?

• "Is my penis big enough?"

"Why should I have to pay for a date?"

• "Is my penis an okay size?" "Are my boobs too small?"

• Is it possible for girls to have sex w/ each other and get pregnant?

• It's always something that has to do with "scientific research"

• penis size questions

• I don't know, But what I do know by reading some of these questions& comments is so many people these days are sinful now.

• "Am I attractive?" and they posted no picture, and just a vague description. Sorry, but "brown hair, green eyes, medium height" don't help too much. LOL.

• yea I thought that one recent question about how long you should know a girl before she hugs you was really funny haha, no offense to the guy who asked it.