How would you feel if your partner (or anyone) read your questions on this site to know you better?

So basically my boyfriend admitted that he's been reading my questions on this site to see if there's things I wasn't telling him, just to generally see my way seeing things etc

I asked him if I had a diary would he read that too? he said no. but I felt that this site can sometimes be personal and he reads it!

How would you react?

• It's ok/ it wouldn't bother me
  • If you asked perhaps
  • No this is personal! it might as well be a diary!!
    Vote C

124

Most Helpful Guy

• I have told my best friend about this site, and I am okay with him looking at what I have asked, and answered. I don't want anyone else to know that I am on this site. I ask, and answer saying stuff I don't want anyone who knows me (other than my best friend) to see.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• My sisters in law read and comment on everything, and friends once in a while follow me here. I don't mind, I don't have anything to hide, especially not from my sister in law!

• nah I feel like this is the place I can get away from everyone I know. and I wanna feel like I'm safe here. I'm not living a double life just some stuff I wanna keep to myself.

• My girlfriend can read my questions. I would not have anything against it.Currently I out with a girl. The relationship is at the very beginning. If our relationship survives, I'll show her my questions.

What Girls Said 12

• How can this be private if it's online? Anyone can read it. And at least hen he'd know the things I wonder about and aren't brave enough to ask him in person. I'd just be like, "Yup...those are the things I wonder about...now you know. Mind sharing your opinion?"

• You wouldn't usually share your diary with 100 of your closest strangers either. The way I feel about it is it's a public website, so if I wouldn't want him to know those thoughts then I shouldn't post them publicly here. I don't mind if he wants to read what I have on here and if there's anything really personal then you can always post anonymously. So unless he was breaking into my account to read my anonymous stuff I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• I'm not in a relationship, but I'd be embarrassed if the guys I ask about (anonymously) saw my questions. It's not bad questions, but my questions are like pages in my diary (if I had one). If they read my questions they'd know my feelings and that makes me very uncomfortable .__.

• I honestly wouldn't care, it would be one way of getting to know someone better.. fast. They would get your opinion/thoughts on various subjects.There's never been anything I've posted on here that I wouldn't want my friends/family knowing.

I would prefer he asked first, but it wouldn't be a big deal to me.

• Well, honestly I would feel kind of awkward. I'm sort of ashamed for people in the real world to know I use it so I would be embarrassed about that if he found out about it. That being said, if he found out and asked, I wouldn't stop him.

• It is VERY. Personal! I use this as somewhat of a blog and a way to vent frustrations and such.. If I had a friend I would just use them but I don't so I have this. I told Hubby hands off! When he needs to know I will tell him.

• They can do whatever they can do to get to know me but I'd wanna ask them why can't they just spend time with me to get to know me.

That makes more sense.

• I never answer anonymous, so that means I'm okay with anyone reading my answers and questions. If I wanted it to be more personal, I would answer everything as anonymous.

• He's probably going to read this question if he's read the rest of them :/.

• I wouldnr care, I have nothing to hide

• I wouldn't mind too much, most of the time I am anonymous anyways.

• My boyfriend does the same thing, I don't mind.. But he doesn't read it to see what I'm hiding.. He just wants to know me better? So, he says..

He's going to see this too - Hey babe!

A diary is different, that's more personal.