Don't you just hate all of these rules?

I didn't realize that there were so many guidelines to asking a question. Title is too short. Too long. Correct spelling and grammar mistakes. it's hard enough as it is to get a question answered.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people seem to manage well enough.

What Guys Said 1

• I've asked hundreds of questions, and answered thousands, and have not run into many difficulties. Only when I've been in a rather trolling mood do they get deleted, and I usually see it coming

What Girls Said 3

• No...way better than some of the forums I've been on, where you can get banned for just posting on a topic that's more than two weeks old...

• No

Only a complete dumbass would be unable to follow the oh so simple guidelines

• Yes but the only one that realllly gets on my nerves is the LEVEL guideline that says you can't ask a sexuality question unless you're a higher level. Like really? why even bother with that?