Is it odd for people to on here to add you if they haven't asked/answered any questions?

I don't why this happens or how they find my account,I think I changed my profile to private..I might be my username but I think its too late to change it

• Yep,pretty strange
  • No..

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take it seriously

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care. They may ask me a question later. I'm here to help, and I don't reject anyone who may need some advice. Try to keep an open mind.

What Girls Said 5

• It is kind of odd. I wonder how they found me. I usually don't accept adds from people like that. I always check out a person's profile a bit before I do anything with the friend request. I'd like to see that we have at least a couple things in common and that their questions and answers don't make them seem like creepers. If the account is private, I might add them, look around, then delete them quickly if I don't like what I see. I only have a few friends on here, so I don't know if my opinion really adds much to this.

• No, I accept everyone.

• No maybe they read an answer/question

• It happens a lot, don't worry

too much about it, just be

happy you get more "friends" (-_^)

• You can send a request to change your username to the admins :)