Why do you think GaG named themselves "girlsaskguys.com"?

Instead of "guysaskgirls.com"? Is it kind of like Lady's first?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you look through the "dating" section, you'll notice most of the "Does he like me" questions are from girls. Look through the "Sexuality" section and it's mostly girls trying to become better at something or trying to learn what guys like

Girls are stupid. Guys have enough sense to just go after whoever they like and to ask a girl what they want/like in bed, but girls over complicate things by coming onto websites and expecting strangers to know what their partner or future partner wants/likes.

What Guys Said 6

• If you actually go to guysaskgirls.com you'll find it resolves to the same site. I don't see any sense in having two sites so they had to pick one over the other, I guess. It could have been decided by a coin toss for all we know.

• well the thing is that guys can talk about random shizz on their own and if it were guysaskgirls (originally) then hardly any of the REAL women would go to this site because they would assume that the guys would ask about sex. titling it girlsaskguys gives them the chance to get out of their comfort zone and ask questions that they could never ask their guy friends. SOLUTION SOLVED hahaha

• I always thought it was a ploy to get more female users because they thought any site asking about dating and sex and stuff would be dominated by dudes.

But girlsaskguys just sounds better too

• Have you ever typed in guysaskgirls.com? Maybe you should try it.

;) <3

• what about GaG.com? than who ever reads it will "assume" their gender goes first. or how ever they want it.

• in the alphabet the I in girl comes before the you in guys its a titling thing

What Girls Said 5

• Dunno.

But I do know the arrows in the title hints that it can be expressed as girls ask guys or guys asked girls.

• I guess it's just alphabetical.

Both web addresses work.

• they have these 2 arrows.

• I'm not sure, but I don't think people look at it that closely to really think about it

• It's the same when you type it