Do you want chat option back or not?

Do you want chat option back or not?

I want back.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm saying no. It was a feature on a website I would rather visit in privacy. I've poured my guts out in some of my question because I've felt this is a great place for me to get third/fourth opinions in areas I don't have anyone else to speak to.

The last thing I want to do when I'm here is one-on-one chat - and it is especially frustrating when I don't have the choice of having the feature turned permanently off.

(Now, I'm not saying that you're not fine folk. It's just that I need to keep to my own thoughts when I'm writing because I like to take care in what I do.)

What Girls Said 17

• I liked it. I didn't have to send a zillion msgs to random people just to get an introduction from them.

• It's just away temporarily because the admins are doing some maintenance on the site. You can go directly to the Meebo site, create an account, and see all your GAG friends on there, if they've been smart enough to figure it out.

It really blows, but we just need to wait it out. Hopefully it won't be more than a couple more days. XD

• You can use Meebo and import your friends list from there.

• yes please.

• Couldn't care less.

• that sucks! I didn't even notice :/

• No because people can be annoying.

• Uh yeah.

• I rarely use the chat option so I don't care.

• I don't care whether we get it back or not, I barely go on GAG anymore

• i never really noticed it gone. so you know my answer

• I don't want it back. I wouldn't mind if it came back if it didn't auto sign in or log me in again when I open a new tab.

• no. because most of the time you just get harassed by annoying, horny d***heads.

• I agree with you but I really liked meebo, Yet again that's why you only add people you can trust.

• I don't really mind. To be honest, I didn't chat much on this website. I'm more so interested in just answering questions. :)

• I do. GAG needs to stop making changes that downgrade this website.

• Watch one of the crazy mods rush in here to delete this because you know some of them are over sensitive and delete any comment that they don't like in the slightest even if it's not a true violation of the rules here

• i don't like these chat options everywhere

• no

What Guys Said 11

• lol seems all the guys want it back

N seems most girls don't really like it

reason being that they feel harassed by

all the guys that want it back lol

Maybe this is something Admin. have to

look into, perhaps more privacy settings

when it comes to chatting to accommodate

every ones needs :)

• It would be nice, but to be honest I don't use that sh*t as often as some of ya'll.

• Yeah sometimes it's fun when a girl messages you to flirt and talk dirty, which seems to be a lot on here. Or to ask for advice directly to someone.

• It was a good way to ask for advice directly and or to help others who needed help in private... Also you can meet some cool people on this site. It kept me on here for more than 2 minutes lol

• Definitely. Why is it gone?

• One of the only reasons I go on here anymore is to chat. It is dumb not to have it.

• Why people have to be so paranoid? it's quite obvious that they are doing some maintenance stuff and it will be back

• it'll be back, its down for maintence.

• may I ask for the source of your information or is it just a hunch?

• LondonPrincess, site admin, stated so in a question about it yesterday.

• Aww, poo I sent you a link through chat don't know if you ever got it. :P

• in a way its kinda good. so tired of people I didn't even know tryina tell me their life story. so f***ing annoying.

• I didn't realize it was gone (wasn't on the site). Why'd they remove it?

• Rumor is it is coming back. Admin are just retooling it or something