A GirlsAskGuys party?

What if girlsaskguys had a party, and you're invited. Would you go? Do you think it would be a great experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• insecure girls in one corner, insecure guys on the opposite corner, freaks and perverts at the center, another corner for the "i love him/her but we've broken up 5 years ago", and the last corner for the "did he/she hints me she wants to date me". And me at the bar, getting drunk.

Sounds like a plan, I'm in ;)

• Haha, oh wow.

What if they don't serve alcohol?

• Ninja, they have too lol

• Then looks like it's either BYOB or we're taking this party elsewhere! Woo!

What Girls Said 14

• I think it would be cool...lol I would be a little frightened to meet the ones that despise me on this site. haha. But, then, I would love to meet the ones whom I have helped and have helped me :)

• Love your sunglasses by the way!

• very nice =) thanks everyone :)

• I think it'd be fun! As long as it doesn't turn into a hookup kind of thing. :P But I know some of the users on here would probably be fun to hang out with!

• AHAHAH YES it would be so awesome. Let's all get drunk and cry over our penis sizes and daddy issues!

• I don't know if I would want to go.. Probably not.

• Why not?

• For what reasons? - If there's food, I mean really good food. I'll go..

• I know what ya mean..it is RIDICULOUS! and it is hard to find good ones! I go to the flea market! LOL

• lol, your question will be removed in...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

• I would go, because they're some pretty cool people on here I'd love to hang with and some others I don't like

• no I wouldn't go...most uf us are freaks

• Nope I wouldn't go lol

• Why not?

• Because I only come here to answer questions mostly. I only occasionally talk to people on here so it's not like I really know anyone.

• nope wouldn't go. I'm sure there would be a lot of confrontations based on lack of agreeing lol

• Not sure.

• No, thanks.

I wouldn't be that fun to me.

• I'd like to, but it depends on who is going :p there are some types of people on here I like to pretend don't really exist beyond the interwebs :p

• Hell no ...

I feel like there are certain posters who would come with an automatic weapon and kill the rest of us ;)

Just kidding, I'm sure it'd be fun.

• I don't think I would want to, tbh.

• Why not?

• If it was for GAG users only, I don't know anyone from the site, so I'd feel a little out of place :P

What Guys Said 7

• If I'm not busy or have any plans then yeah I would check it out.

I would probably arrive tipsy if they aren't offering beer or Vodka, I would just talk to people I talk on here, if I was single, then I would flirt selectively.

• Yeah I'd go. If there wasn't any normal functioning people there, then at least there might be people there to real-life troll lol.

Like the girl who keeps posting pictures and asking if she looks cute, I'd wonder if she did that in real life. Or the guy that always asks "What's the point of --, it seems stupid to me" questions. Or that chick Lucky1227 who once asked a few questions about losing her virginity to some frat boy she didn't know then turned around and said her little sis was a whore for wanting to lose her V-card, or the guy that thinks all girls are cheating slutbags for going to male strip clubs or having sex with anyone, or the girls with crazy ass insecurities about p*rn or strippers or other attractive women, or whatever other sorts of users would show up :)

• I'd prefer to know everyone as an anonymous user, just like it is now, so no.

• Do we all have to wear "Hello, my name is___________" name tags?

• If it helps and our user names too.

• Probably not.. a lot of weirdos all up in here.

• As long as I get cake I'm good!

• I'd consider going as long as they don't allow anonymous guests.