What is your favorite GAG question category?

What is your favorite GaG question category?

Flirting

Dating

Relationships

Health

Break-up

Behavior

Style

Sexuality

Other

Mine is style. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Other. I like this category because there is a wider variety of questions that can be asked, and it is rare to see the same question get asked numerous times in this category compared to others. Plus, since the questions in this category can be almost anything, I am guaranteed to find some question that I know the answer to, or can give my opinion on.

What Guys Said 4

• I personally enjoy the Relationships/Behavior section, I think that's where my skills as a member shine the most.

• I don't go to specific sections, I just go through the entire list of questions and answer the ones I can or want to.

• Other because the chances are there will be much more interesting questions than the usual ones... free from stupid drama and walls of text.

But Behaviour also is okay.. sometimes giving me a good laugh - the most of "gems" are in that section!

• Other always seem to be the most intersting.

What Girls Said 12

• Other, it's actually the only one I want to click on...then if I've went back and find the same questions from a few days ago then I will click on Health, Behavior, and Style

• You always find me in the Others section...

then style...

and then behavior

then sexuality..(lol, just because I like to link

• I'll rank mine.

Sexuality > Other > Health > Style > Relationships > Flirting > Dating > Behavior > Break Up

• I always look at the most recent questions first and go from there. I usually look up in Other first. It's kind of a mix of all the other categories. After that, I look in Sexuality.

• Mine is Other

• Other mainly...but I just tend to answer whatever I come across that I have something to say about.

• Sexuality

Behavior

Style

Other

• I usually stick to Other, Style, and Behavior. Sometimes health.

• Sexuality ^_^

Behavior, Style, and Other.. I like also.

• sexuality, other and heath

• Other, behavior and relationship.

• Other and Style