Best answer within two hours?

Does it bother you when people pick best answer within two hours of the question being asked or do you not really care?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I wait at least a week before I pick my best answer even longer. I feel like what if better answers come in. I give people a chance to answer my question and then I take my time to go through and pick the best one the first one.

What Guys Said 4

• (amount that I give a sh*t) < .0000001 metric. rat ass holes

• Depends if it is a good answer I don't mind but I'd the answer is lame then it mind.

• its good if I get best answer feels gr88 but I tend to forget to keep a track so it always comes as a surprise

• Well it is their Question so they can do what they wish...yes that does seem a bit precipitous...but Best Answer can be changed...so eh...whatever

What Girls Said 7

• Yes it bothers me sometimes, I think they should wait at least a day...if it's a serious question..but if it's fluff and it's the funniest and you know no one can top that then yeah it's alright

still two hours is pretty dumb, it's jumping the gun

• I never really cared for best answer and no, it doesn't bother me at all.

• i even don't notice it ..lol

• Na as long as its chosen

• i don't care, I've done it too, sometimes people answer your question thoroughly and really do help compared to other answers, they take time to type out an accurate response and give you good tips, and I immediately give them BA

but yea you can always change the BA too

• never really bothered me...besides if a better answer came along, they could always award BA to another user.

• It doesn't bother me