Do you feel like you've developed a GAG identity?

After answering a fair amount of questions, do you feel like you've developed an identity here / feel more uncomfortable asking a non-anonymous question? Or is that just me?

1|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• When answering, I almost never go anonymous. The last time I answered a question anonymously was in November. If I need advice that is specific to me personally, I'm more likely to ask anonymously. If it's a general wondering or something just for fun, I won't.

I usually feel pretty comfortable with whatever it is I have to say. I'm sure I've developed an identity of sorts around here, as most of the friend requests I get are because "I've seen your answers/read your articles and I really liked them".

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i don't really use the anonymous option and I don't think I have an identity or reputation on here either.

I try my best to remain political correct so I don't rock the boat with other people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm. Its just you =P. I really don't care anymore, and I rarely go anonymous, if you don't like what I say or ask, that's your problem. XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I still feel the same when asking, and answering.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably known as The Jerk.

2|0
    0|0
  • I rarely go anonymous, and don't ask too much of anything anymore. At a time I felt the same, just not so much anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not really.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• i never go anon.

I have developed an identity, I am secret agent Cuddle_Muffin

5|0
    0|0
  • I lead a double life on here :P

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't ask many questions on here, but I do answer quite a few.

I answer everything brutally honest (my opinions) and yeah, sometimes I'm bitchy/overly blunt some people can't handle that, so I've developed a bit of a "bitch" reputation (a couple whiny p****** have told me this).

I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah definitely so, I was anon for nearly all the actions I did in the beginnings now I rarely go anon even on those "touchy subject" questions

0|0
    0|0
  • My questions are too funny for this forum, tis why they get deleted in a hurry, thus I really don't bother asking under cover or exposed. And I haven't asked a question since December of last year.

0|2
    1|0
  • i don't think so..haha I am fairly new, so I don't think I have an identity yet..lol

hmm.i've never tried asking or answering anonymously..if I don't wanna answer a question then I just don't leave a comment.if other people don't like the things I say then that's okay..free speech (:

lets respect each other

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... I think I sort of have. but that doesn't stop me from asking questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda but not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel that way, but I get where you are coming from. No it's not just you. Do what makes you feel comfortable as long as you aren't causing trouble, harm or hurt for the wrong reasons :)

1|0
    1|0