What percentage of gag users care more about politics than the Jersey Shore?

What do you care more about? Do you care more about politics or the Jersey Shore show? What percentage of people on gag cares more about politics than the Jersey Shore? 10%? 30%? 50%? 70%? 90%?

• 10%
  • 30%
  • 50%
  • 70%
  • 90%

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• 100% should be an option. I hate Jersey Shore, such a stupid show.

• lol, I care more about jersey shore than politics.

tbh, with all the corrupt bullsh*t that has and will continue to be f***ed up..I don't want to waste my time thinking and getting pissed off politics.

So, I rather watch Orange drunk social media whores and gorrilla juices heads act stupid...than to pay mind to our horrible politics.

I'd rather laugh at stupidity, than have to educate myself with stupidity.

• Thas sad, and that's why this country will go into the dumper because people just "don't care"

• From the start we had a great base of ideaologies. Of course many mistakes were made and this country could be great. That seems like a great way to contribute to America-laugh on

• That is true, it's not like we can change anything..it's all corrupt.

• To tell you the truth, I don't really care that much about either of them. I don't like Jersey Shore. I see no point in watching that show anyway. No offense to you fans out there. Politics...I never really got into it so that's not something I pay that much attention to anyway.

• I don't care that much about either, seeing as they both have the tendency to piss me off.

However, seeing as I do study law and history, I swing towards politics more than Jersey Shore (which I have never watched).

As for the GAG populace, I'm not sure. It's probably a 60-40 divide in favour of politics.

• i've never seen any js related stuff on here, so I'm gonna go with a hopeful 70%!

• You have not been on that long maybe to see it. If you put jersey shore in the search bar I bet a lot of things would come up. Ehhh I hate the dumb show and I am from Jersey (we all do not act even close to that lol)

• ah I see what you mean now -.-' tell me about it.. at least your not in the uk or ireland like me, we have to deal with jersey shore AND geordie shore. I've been trying to gain support for some sort of forced sterilisation and caging of these people for months now. some things just shouldn't be allowed to reproduce..

• hahahah damn right

• I don't know the percentage of people (that's kind of the purpose of polling is to find that out). I know that I think both suck and are totally over dramatic, though politics can actually effect my life so I care more about that.

• snooki all the way man lol jk I think this is silly question..

• its close to a tie, but I care about politics more.

What Guys Said 14

• What is Jersey Shore?

• Based on observation, I'd say less than 10%.

Though, this poll link suggests that overall the GAG population is swaying to the right (no pun intended) direction, but I don't think many are really political activists or will even bother to vote.

I do think my age bracket is doing enough to get informed and support Ron Paul (or they stick with Mr. Broken Promises himself, Obama) so I'm not too concerned with them. It's the 35+ age bracket that heavily relies on mainstream media sources and political campaign ads to sway their decisions, and that's what really screws us. They make up the majority.

• Sadly nobody has wanted to work with Obama on much. Also the cosequences of a presidency is not felt for many years after they leave office. Just ask Jimmy Carter (who wasn't the best prez but he certainly was not what they tried to make him out to be)

• Do you know who Ron Paul is?

• I do know who Ron Paul is and I like him but sadly not enough people will vote for him. I would vote for Paul maybe if I knew he had a real chance. Out of what's left I have to vote for Obama

• Can't say I've ever seen an episode of Jersey Shore before, but politics is also kind of a waste of time too. I mean it's interesting to talk about and obviously impacts your life, but at the end of the day there ain't much you can do about it.

• If you really read into it, you would see that this Republican race epitomizes America's transition from traditional ideals to full blown corporatism.

• To a lesser, non-symbolic sort of way I guess.

• "Here insurance companies: all people will now give you money or we'll fine them. Here car companies: people don't want to voluntarily pay for your crappy products, so we'll take their money and give it to you anyway." Yep: nothing corporatist about the Dems. It's all on the Republicans. *rolls eyes*

• If it's just the Jersey Shore, then I care more about politics then.

• I care more about politics than Jersey Shore ;\ but it seems very few others do

• This poll is...weird

• Yeah. How are we supposed to know how many people believe in what and what percentage that is?

• Well I apparantly had a labotomy. I wanted to see what the perception was of what people thought was more important. Thnx for the insult man

• I can't even venture a guess on this poll. While I could take a shot in the dark about how many GAG users care about politics, I have absolutely no interest in Jersey Shore, and therefor have no idea how popular it really is.

• I already didn't care about Jersey Shore, and I'm beginning to not care about politics either. Seems if things continue like they are, we won't be able to tell the difference between drama television and drama politics.

• You are a smart guy and we need people like you to make some sort of a difference. I know politics sux but smart people need to somehow get invloved before this country goes to hell in a handbasket

• You are by just talking about it :). It's a start

• I guess so

• I'm done caring about politics. We're doomed. I've never watched Jersey Shore, except the clip on Youtube where the girl gets punched in the face.

• I don't care for either... lol

• I think it's around 150%.

• I don't care about either. They're both staged.

• I'm not sure, but I can say that I personally probably care more about Jersey Shore. I'm fairly apathetic about politics, but I think the entire cast of JS needs to be firebombed.

• i care about which nostril I start with when picking my snot out of my nose

• Well majority of people on this site must have the same intelligence level as those on the Jersey Shore since Obama seems to be the candidate of choice in the fall. I will personally be voting for the GOP nominee (hopefully Romney) since as a country we should get that disaster Obama out of office.

• Do you know how Romney really made his money. 250k a month he made from a failure. That is what he brags about-his "Business Experience" lol

• I am very involved! I pride myself on educating myself about a candidate before casting a vote.

• Good. I wish the younger generation could be more involved like you. It's a shame they do not care