What is one of the worst things a guy can get as a gag gift? (insult-wise)

Ok...let's just say I have a twisted sense of humor...but to get back at this guy that treated me like dirt...I won't go into details...but we only went out once...he made me pay...then he called me rude names like "*unt", "*sshole", and kept making references about how he wanted to screw me from the back-door...

I have blocked him out of my life...but I still want revenge. Again...I know this is childish...so don't try to talk me out of it...anyways...I have his address and would like to send him an anonymous gift...he won't know it's from me...and wouldn't suspect it. I was thinking of sending him a penis enlarger...any other good ideas? Thanks! And if it matters...this douchebag is in his mid-thirties.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• "Again...I know this is childish.."

If anything, write him something that he'll just throw away, don't freaking spend money on anything.

• But then he'll know it's me, right? I have money to throw away...so that's not a problem...

• Sex for Dummies

• Hmmm...that really is a good one...I'll think about that...

• If that doesn't work, get him a book on premature ejaculation or a blow up doll that has a note attached to it that reads "For those lonely nights..."

• Blow up a picture of him "I'm a douche-bag" . When he leaves for work place on his front door . 9 - 12 hours of this on his door will make plenty of people laugh and piss him off too

• ^ do this

• Oh my gosh...awesome! But I'm afraid that he will retaliate...one time a guy did something similar to me...he printed off flyers with my picture on it saying I was looking for a good time...with all of my contact information...and put them in mens bathrooms all around campus...

• Consider yourself lucky you've only had to pay for the opposite gender on one date. How about you don't waste money on anything, he will just toss it in the garbage the second he gets it. Though, makes one wonder was he really such a d*ck as you are claiming him to be, or are you just as bad?

What Girls Said 3

• A dildo that has a note that says "a d*** for a d***"

• A penis pump.

• i like the sex for dummies idea and the blown up picture one...but here is some other ideas...send him a box of pad but in a nicely wrap gift box...on th blown up picture you can put "my girlfriend lleft me because I have erectile dysfunction"...make a website bashing him...these are ideas I got from watching tv.